Tuesday, July 24, 2012

App-V 5.0 Beta 2 Released

So App-V Beta 2 was released few days ago, looking forward to test it.  I know that it is not possible to upgrade from beta 1 to beta 2, so you would need to uninstall appv management server, the appv client, appv server on sql and also you need to delete the database from sql management console. Hopefully it will resolve some of the bugs that are in beta 1.  I will post a tutorial on how to install App-V 5.0 Beta 2 soon and then we see what the difference is and the new features.
One of the features that where missing in Beta 1 was the time limit for applications, so you could publish application for certain time and it would delete it self on the client when the time is over, hopefully it will be in Beta 2.

I´m still on vacation, writing two books.  One children book and one about the subject of astral projection, you can check out my other blog witch contains my diaries. http://obediary.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment