Thursday, July 12, 2012

Summer Vacation

After long hours of work, study and testing, probably using 85% of my time sitting in front of a computer, it is time for a summer vacation.  I will be back posting blog articles and helping users those who are in need in App-V when I come back, energized and refreshed.

Windows 2012/8 will be RTM in august so I´m going to post a detailed howto tutorial on how to install App-V 5.0 on Windows 2012/8. I have a few projects that needs to be done for testing App-V 5.0, blogging and doing some how to and youtube tutorials.  Current projects that are in the works are


  • Checking out how to install App-V 5.0 on SQL with scripts. Hopefully I will finish this, scripts are not public.
  • Testing Windows 2012/8 DirectAccess with App-V 5.0
  • Writing a book "Quick guide to Powershell App-V 5.0 modules"

This summer I will be focusing on other stuff, currently writing a children´s book that will be published as multimedia ebook.

Happy summer vacation. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment