Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Office 2013 Preview deployment

I just finished a tutorial on how to deploy Office 2013 preview through App-V 5.0 Beta 2.  There are two ways I do it, through the Management console and also through powershell using only a share name. I also show how to configure the clients PublishingServer settings. Hopefully you will learn something from my tutorials. By the way if you have any nice comments please reply to this blog, I always love when people are thankful of my tutorials, and I know I say a lot "here and so" in the videos. Go ahead and watch the tutorial and learn what you can. :)



All my tutorials are with subtitles, if you cannot hear or understand what I´m saying in the videos. I go through the subtitles and it takes as long as creating the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment