Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Windows Reimagined - Where does App-V fit in - Part 1 ?

I have been here in Orlando Florida at TechEd and going to some sessions on how the next generation of OS will be like.  So I had some questions that I sent Senior Program Manager Lead Remote Desktop Protocol some questions about the app-v and remote desktop, those who have checked out one of my tutorials I checked out if it was possible to link App-V application to RemoteApp but did not succeed getting the virtualized app to work, well I did not spend much time making it work, so hopefully he will respond soon and I will do some tutorials if it is possible to do some app-v and remoteapp. Maybe if I will get the response that it is not possible, then I have an idea how it is possible, but to do that I need to do some programming :).

No comments:

Post a Comment